© 2020 Not Socks Ltd. Your Go-to Gift Gurus |
The Kuwi and Friends Māori Picture Dictionary (He Papakupu Whakaahua) is a fun, easy-to-use resource for those wanting to discover, learn and use everyday words in te reo Māori (native language of New Zealand).
The illustrations are designed to help with comprehension, particularly for younger learners. Visual cues can assist with retention of language, to recall spoken and written words.
- Hard-cover book
- 68 fully illustrated pages
- Dimensions: 266 x 320mm
- Over 1000 te reo Māori words, translated into English.
- Embedded with gorgeous Kuwi the kiwi (and friends) illustrations.
Order by 1pm weekdays & your order will be delivered:
- Urgent: Next day - Currently Unavailable
- Standard: 2-3 weekdays
- Rural: 3-5 weekdays
- International: 3-10 weekdays - Currently Unavailable
- Brand: Tikitibu