© 2018 Not Socks Ltd. Your Go-to Gift Gurus |
It’s official; Dads were put onto this planet to embarrass their kids.
Dad Dancing is a hilarious compendium of all the ways they achieve this - whether it's ridiculous dancing, experimental facial hair, talking loudly in restaurants or cringe-worthy sportswear.
The book contains a wealth of highly useful information for the discerning Dad, including:
- The 10 Worst Sentences Dads Can Slip Into Wedding Speeches
- 10 Fashion Fads Dads Really Shouldn't Have Bothered With
- The 10 Most Ridiculous Faces Dads Pull in Family Photographs
- A handy guide to dancing like a Dad
- A 'Dad Dictionary' of outdated and embarrassing phrases
- A guide to explaining technical things to people when you really don't have a clue what you're talking about
- ...and much, much more.
Packed with awkward family photos and action shots of Dads doing the things they love to do, this book is ideal for the Dad in your life, or for any unsuspecting man who's about to become one.
- Pages: 192
- Dimensions: 13cm x 16cm x 2.3cm
Order by 1pm weekdays & your order will be delivered:
- Urgent: Next day
- Standard: 2-3 weekdays
- Rural: 3-5 weekdays
- International: 3-10 weekdays
- Brand: Ian Allen
- UPC: 9781909396562