© 2018 Not Socks Ltd. Your Go-to Gift Gurus |
The 3-24mths Front Zip Duvet by Woolbabe is one of the warmest and snuggliest winter sleeping bags available.
As the only bag in the world to feature quilted wool filling rather than synthetic polyester or cotton wading, the Woolbabe duvet boasts additional warmth and temperature regulation. With the heavier feel of a duvet, babies seem to sleep better and wriggle less.
The combination of wool and cotton offers the best of both worlds; providing a light cover for your child in warmer conditions, as well as warmth in slightly cooler nights. The wool component provides the qualities which react to changes in body temperatures, keeping baby at a constant body temperature, which encourages everyone to have a good night’s sleep.
The duvet can be used in temperatures from approximately 14 to 22 degrees by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal from autumn through till spring, and for cooler nights in summer.
- Outer fabric (yarn dyed stripe) 30% merino, 70% cotton
- Filling is 100% wool
- Lining is 100% cotton.
- Dimensions: Measured shoulder to bottom – 95cm. Domes under the arms for a snug fit with babies 3-6 months.
- Care instructions: Gentle machine wash with a liquid woolwash. You can also low tumble dry your bag but please be aware some shrinkage may occur with tumble drying.
- All Woolbabe sleeping bags have been tested and rated low fire danger.
Order by 1pm weekdays & your order will be delivered:
- Urgent: Next day
- Standard: 2-3 weekdays
- Rural: 3-5 weekdays
- International: 3-10 weekdays
- Brand: Woolbabe
- UPC: 9421903089007