© 2018 Not Socks Ltd. Your Go-to Gift Gurus |
NapUp is the first solution to safely, comfortably support your child’s head when they sleep in their car seat
Created by a team of top designers, orthopedists, engineers and parents, the NapUp child car seat head support is designed to keeps your child’s head upright while they sleep, letting you focus on the road and feel secure knowing your little one is safe and comfortable.
The NapUp is made of two parts: the head support that attaches to the car seat and the head strap that connects to it. The head support can be attached once and then left on the car seat or high back booster. The forehead strap is connected with Velcro, so it can be made bigger or smaller to accommodate any size head and to fit your child as they grow.
When your young one is awake, the head strap can be moved up, out of the way of their head. When they falls asleep, just push the forehead strap down with 2 fingers, or they can pull it down by themselves. The forehead strap is designed to leave about 1 inch of room between the fabric and the child’s head, allowing for safety and freedom of movement. The fabric is made from advanced “no sweat” materials and is machine washable on the delicate cycle.
- Keeps your child’s head comfortably and safely up as they sleep in their booster seat
- Created by a team of top designers, orthopedists, engineers and parents
- Forehead strap can be moved up when child is awake and down when child is asleep
- Passes multiple US, EU and Canadian crash test standards for head, chest and neck safety
- Non-restrictive forehead strap is designed to leave 2.5cm room between fabric and child’s head
Order by 1pm weekdays & your order will be delivered:
- Urgent: Next day
- Standard: 2-3 weekdays
- Rural: 3-5 weekdays
- International: 3-10 weekdays
- UPC: 7290016145014