© 2020 Not Socks Ltd. Your Go-to Gift Gurus |
Save the disappearing bee population with the super-easy-to-grow wildflower Bee Bland NZ Seed Bombs.
Lob it, Toss it, Plant it...... then just let it do its magic!
Attracts bees, provides a habitat for pollinators and adds colour to any garden.
- Packaged in a reusable organic muslin cloth bag (no plastic!), there are 6 large seed bombs in each pack.
- You don't need to "plant" seed bombs, they are designed to break up in the rain and already contain all the nutrients and organic material needed to support germination and success of the plants. Just "throw and grow".
- Perfect for gifts, weddings and corporate "thank you's"
Ingredients - Bee Blend: Cornflower, Echium, Phacelia, Poppy, Red Clover, Rudbeckia, Salvia, Thyme.
All blends of seed bombs have a mix of seeds that are good to germinate from early spring through autumn. Most seeds will stay dormant in winter but you can still throw them. When warm spring first arrives they will germinate.
The seed mix used was produced in association with Steve Wratten, Professor Bio-Protection Research Centre at Lincoln University and Ruud Kleinpaste.
PLEASE NOTE: As these seed bombs contain organic material they cannot be sent outside of New Zealand.
Order by 1pm weekdays & your order will be delivered:
- Urgent: Next day - Currently Unavailable
- Standard: 2-3 weekdays
- Rural: 3-5 weekdays
- International: 3-10 weekdays - Currently Unavailable
- Brand: Eagles Rest