© 2018 Not Socks Ltd. Your Go-to Gift Gurus |
The Fidget Pen is a discreet fidgeting tool designed to help adults stay focused.
The titanium steel pen bends, spins and transforms into various creative, fidgety features. The Fidget Pen is ideal for fidgety hands, ADD & ADHD sufferers and for relieving stress.
Fidget Pen features include:
- Flexing: Its rippled stainless steel barrel flexes with spring-like resistance
- Spinning: Magnets are embedded in the pen and its detachable ball and clip. The ball can latch onto the smooth section of the pen barrel for silent finger-driven spinning
- Sliding: A carbon steel cylinder that releases and retracts the pen's ink also slides around the barrel
- Twisting: The magnetic flex clip detaches completely from the pen and can be moved along the length of the pen, used as a standalone fidgeting tool or as a clip to secure the pen in your bag.
Pen Ink: Black.
Note: To write with the pen, pull off the end cap.
WARNING: Contains small magnetic parts. The Fidget Pen is not a toy and should not be given to children.
Order by 1pm weekdays & your order will be delivered:
- Urgent: Next day
- Standard: 2-3 weekdays
- Rural: 3-5 weekdays
- International: 3-10 weekdays
- Brand: Voodle
QuestionsAsk a Question
- Question from Kristina at 3/09/17 5:41 PM
- We received our fidget pen, but can't figure out how to "turn the pen on", so the speak. The ink nib is still up inside the titanium tip of the pen, but no twisting, bending, turning of the pen will bring it down allowing it to be used as an actual pen. Please help!
- Hi Kristina,
Thanks for your enquiry - the pen isn't a twist one; it has a cap. It doesn't look like a cap because it has a hole! But you can pull it off, and then the pen will work :)
Let me know if you have any more issues.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No