Commando Dad- Basic Training: How to be an Elite Dad or Carer from Birth to Three Years is an indispensable training manual for new recruits to fatherhood.
Written by an ex-Commando and dad of three, this manual provides clear and logical advice on all the practicalities of becoming a new father and simple, helpful instruction for all the obstacles along the way. It teaches prospective fathers, in no-nonsense terms, how to:
- Survive the first 24 hours
- Prepare and Plan to Prevent Poor Parental Performance
- Maintain morale in the ranks
- Feed, clothe, transport, and entertain your troops
- Transport the troops successfully on manoeuvres
- Increase your "flash to bang" time and "square away" tasks along the way, and much more.
Let training commence!
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 1.8cm approximately.
Reviews of Commando Dad - Basic Training Book
Review this product and you'll receive 100 reward points to spend on Not Socks!