© 2018 Not Socks Ltd. Your Go-to Gift Gurus |
The Mahina Classic MerFin is a unique and never seen before mermaid mono-fin.
Made from recycled rubber, they are one of the first eco-friendly fins on the market.
The MerFin is soft, flexible and functional and will give you the speed and agility of any fish in the ocean. It makes a great pool toy, a wonderful snorkelling fin or swimming device for fitness… Not to mention the fun of bodysurfing the waves.
Available in Aqua Marine or Sunset Orange.
Available in three sizes:
- Small: NZ 5-7 (24.2 x 9cm)
- Medium: NZ 7-9 (25.4 x 9.5cm)
- Large: NZ 9-11(26.7 x 10.3cm)
Important Safety Notice
Mermaid tails are recommended for experienced swimmers. This tail is a toy, not a swimming aid.
Below are some skills that it is recommend mastering before swimming in a mermaid tail:
- Back Float 30 seconds: It's important to be able to safely relax and rest in the water if you get tired.
- Roll from front float to back float: able to turn over, maintain control and be comfortable in the water.
- Swim 25 meters/yards and breathe unassisted during the swim: no help from the pools sides.
- Dolphin kick on front 5 kicks, breathe and repeat: This is the basic movement required to swim in a mermaid tail. Swimmers should be competent at it before wearing a mermaid tail in the water.
- Dolphin kick on back 5 kicks.
Order by 1pm weekdays & your order will be delivered:
- Urgent: Next day
- Standard: 2-3 weekdays
- Rural: 3-5 weekdays
- International: 3-10 weekdays
- Brand: Mahina Mermaid