© 2018 Not Socks Ltd. Your Go-to Gift Gurus |
These Bunny Kids Beeswax Food Wraps are not only adorable in design, but they’re also eco-friendly!
Made by loving mums in our local community, the Beeswax Food Wraps are a great alternative to plastic cling wrap, and so much better for the environment as they biodegrade.
Made from organic beeswax, propolis, manuka oil and jojoba oil. Rest assured every ingredient touching your unused food is natural. A great way to wrap half cut fruit and vegetables, or even the end of the cheese. Or use as reusable sandwich wraps.
- Two in a pack: Medium 25 cm x 31cm and Small 21cm x 21cm
- Great alternative to plastic wrap.
- Keeps food fresher due to the natural ingredients beeswax wraps keep food fresher.
- Award winning – Best Eco-Friendly product at the 2016 Naturally Good Expo in Australia.
- If edges fray, just trim them off.
- These wraps can also easily be cut down to your preferred size.
- Please recycle : Our Munch food wraps are biodegradable in your compost.
- Lasts up to 6-12 months - just wash with warm soapy water.
- Ethically made in New Zealand.
Order by 1pm weekdays & your order will be delivered:
- Urgent: Next day
- Standard: 2-3 weekdays
- Rural: 3-5 weekdays
- International: 3-10 weekdays
- UPC: 638339657161