© 2018 Not Socks Ltd. Your Go-to Gift Gurus |
Move over cheese – wine has a new love.
The Brix Chocolate for Wine Block is based on the finest single origin chocolate from Ghana, and is the first line of chocolate specifically blended to complement wine.
It masterfully combines the outspoken character of the single origin chocolate with the smoothness of the highest quality confectionery chocolate. Brix chocolate blocks make a wonderful gift for chocoholics and wine connoisseurs.
Brix Chocolate for Wine is available in the following four blends:
- Brix Extra Dark Chocolate - Contains 70% cocoa, and is specifically formulated to pair with the deepest red wines, such as Barolo, Cabernet Sauvignon and Bordeaux. It also goes well with younger, heavier Zinfandels and Shiraz. Having a very high cacao content, this Brix blend can stand up to the massive tannins found in these wines.
- Brix Medium Dark Chocolate - Contains 60% cocoa and is the most versatile of the Brix blends, pairing perfectly with medium-bodied reds such as Merlot, Shiraz, Sangiovese, Tempranillo and Zinfandel. While its cacao content is high, it remains sedate enough to enhance the fruit forward wines it is designed to accompany.
- Brix Smooth Dark Chocolate - Contains 54% cocoa and is soft enough to enjoy with sparkling or slightly sweet whites, medium-bodied reds or dessert wines.
- Brix Milk Chocolate - Contains 46% cocoa and is designed for lighter reds like Pinot Noir and dessert wines. The addition of high quality milk chocolate to the single origin Ghanaian product results in a milk chocolate like no other, both creamy and spicy.
Order by 1pm weekdays & your order will be delivered:
- Urgent: Next day
- Standard: 2-3 weekdays
- Rural: 3-5 weekdays
- International: 3-10 weekdays
- Brand: Brix
- UPC: 765915045934