Why wait for your wine to chill? Wine Chill Drops cool a single glass of wine to its ideal serving temperature up to twenty times faster than your refrigerator can chill a full bottle. The sleek shape and polished stainless steel of the Chill Drop will add a stylish note to your table as well as bring elegance and ease to your wine tasting experience.
The ideal temperature range when serving white wines is between 7 and 10 degrees. The Wine Chill Drops will have your wine at this cooled state of perfection in a matter of minutes with these four simple steps:
- Keep the Wine Chill Drops in the freezer so they're ready when you need them. (They need to be in the freezer for at least three hours prior to use).
- When ready, place the Wine Chill Drop into an empty glass.
- Open the bottle of wine and pour into the glass over the Wine Chill Drop.
- Chill ninety seconds for most red wines and eight minutes for most white wines.
Place the Chill Drop in the holder after use to protect your table and countertop surfaces. Once you have enjoyed your perfectly chilled wine, simply clean the Wine Chill Drop by hand with mild soap and water. The holder may be cleaned in the dishwasher.
To ensure your Chill Drop is ready for your next glass of wine, return the Drop and holder to the freezer.
The Wine Chill Drops come as a set of two in a lovely gift box.
Reviews of Wine Chill Drops
Review this product and you'll receive 100 reward points to spend on Not Socks!
Questions about Wine Chill Drops
- Question from Animals123 at 6/11/11 6:41 PM