Whisky drinkers will know this age-old problem, how to chill your whisky just a touch without diluting its perfectly balanced flavours? Simply chill your whisky rocks in the freezer and add to your glass! The soapstone will reduce the room temperate of your drink by about five degrees.
Whisky Rocks won't scratch your favourite glasses, because the soapstone is softer than glass. And because soapstone is also inert and non-porous, they cannot react with household solvents, nor trap flavours or odours.
Instructions for use:
- Rinse and dry before first use.
- Store in freezer in muslin pouch for at least 4 hours between uses.
- Add 3 stones to 50-100ml of your favourite spirit (need not be whisky, works just fine with any liquid, but not with any volume).
- Let stand for 5 minutes swirling occasionally.
Note the glass is for demonstration only and is not included.
Reviews of Whisky Rocks Gift Set
Review this product and you'll receive 100 reward points to spend on Not Socks!
- Just great by Sue
Value Quality Price
Questions about Whisky Rocks Gift Set
- Question from Angela at 11/12/11 11:37 AM
- Question from Margaret at 14/08/13 3:00 PM
- Hi, will these work if whisky is mixed with Ginger Ale etc, or is it only meant for when whisky is 'on the rocks'?
- Hi Margaret,
The Whiskey Stones can be used with any liquid however they only work with only 50-100ml of liquid. The stones chill the liquid without diluting the flavours.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- Question from Martin at 28/07/14 9:35 PM
- Question from Madina at 6/04/16 6:08 AM