Water Based & Non-Toxic Nail Polish

    Out of Stock
    Request an email when item is back in stock.

    Our Price: $14.95

    Details

    Non-toxic and made just for little fingers and toes, Pure Poppet nail polishes are safe, free from harsh chemicals, and are long-lasting but easy to remove.

    Available in pink, purple or blue, they make a wonderful gift for little girls aged 4 years and older.

    Product details:

    • Safe and free of harsh chemicals
    • Water based and non-toxic
    • Child friendly alternative to solvent based polishes
    • Low odour, long lasting but easy to remove
    • Free of ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, acetone, and heavy metals
    • No solvents, formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Phthalates or FD&C colours
    • Pack includes 1 x 5ml bottle of polish.

     

    Add Your Own Review

    Reviews of Water Based & Non-Toxic Nail Polish

    Review this product and you'll receive 100 reward points to spend on Not Socks!

    No reviews yet.
    Ask Your Own Question

    Questions about Water Based & Non-Toxic Nail Polish

    • Question from Kelly Jo Sweeney at 15/12/14 7:00 AM
      • How do you remove the nail polish?
      • Hi Kelly,

        The nail polish can be removed by peeling it directly off the nail or by using an acetone free nail polish remover.

        Cheers,
        Anna
      • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes   No

    Write Your Own Review

    You're reviewing: Water Based & Non-Toxic Nail Polish

    How do you rate this product?*
      1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
    Price
    Value
    Quality



    *Required Fields

    Ask Your Own Question

    Water Based & Non-Toxic Nail Polish




    *Required Fields