At home or on the road – the PokketMixer is the first mobile DJ mixer that fits in your pocket, functions entirely without batteries or electrical hook-up and is so easy to use your grandma could set it up.
The 130 gram console features a crossfader, a ‘listen’ switch which allows music to be heard from any device through headphones and an ‘equalizer switch’ which can change low, mid and high frequencies of the left or right player.
Every device with a headset output can be plugged in such as an MP3 player, mobile phone, notebook, iPad, PC or personal CD player.
The ‘pokket mixer’ uses only a headphone signal to activate it, making it the first DJ mixer that does not require batteries or electricity.
Ideal for teens, party hosts, music lovers, and road trippers, PokketMixer lets you be your own DJ and explore your music in a new way, fading between songs and setting up transitions. It’s lightweight and needs no power supply, so it’s easy to take with you everywhere you go.
- Size: 109 mm x 78 mm x 28 mm
- Weight: 130g without accessories
- In and outputs:
- 2 x 3.5 mm stereo-input for headphone signals
- 1 x 3.5 mm stereo-output for hi-fi equipment
- 1 x 3.5 mm headphone connection
- Control elements:
- Hi/mid/lo: 3-line equalizer per channel
- Listen left/right: pre-listening left-right
- Mixer: crossfader
- Master: volume for hi-fi equipment
- Q-sens hi/lo: equalizer.
Reviews of PokketMixer
Review this product and you'll receive 100 reward points to spend on Not Socks!