Nouveau-cuisine is so last year! There is a new breed of chefs who enjoy creating meals in the most unexpected ways. Imagine spaghetti made out of tomato soup, fruit-juice caviar or floating clouds of creamy flavour that taste like preserved lemon. Cooking has gone from the everyday boiling, straining, chopping, and roasting to spherification, gelification, and emulsification!
People may think that, even with the right equipment and ingredients, it's hard to make these culinary masterpieces. But with the free DVD included in each package, you've got fifty video demonstrations of recipes that walk you through everything you need.
The Molecular Cuisine Starter Kit includes:
- 5 sets of food-additives:
- Agar-agar - 10 sachets of 20g each
- Calcium Lactate - 10 sachets of 20g each
- Sodium Alginate - 10 sachets of 20g each
- Soy Lecithin - 10 sachets of 20g each
- Xanthan Gum - 10 sachets of 10g each
- 1 set of tools:
- 1 syringe
- 5 pipettes
- 3 lengths of 18" silicone tubing
- 1 slotted spoon
- 1 set of measuring spoons
- 1 DVD with 50 recipe demonstrations included.
Reviews of Molecular Cuisine Starter Kit
Review this product and you'll receive 100 reward points to spend on Not Socks!