The Newbies Baby Feeding Journal is a fantastic resource for all new parents. It's filled with lots of information for you to note and remember your day with your baby.
The journal helps by giving parents a perspective on their day that is sometimes lost in the haze of having a newborn baby. It also provides a life-long memory of the events around having a new baby, and reminds parents of their baby's milestones and special moments.
The food diary can also be a really useful aid to identify any intolerances that may contribute to problems like Colic.
Inside the journals you will find...
- A section for noting feeding, sleeping and other information for your baby
- A section from Sharlene Poole (NZ's Baby Whisperer) on what to expect in those first three months with your baby
- A useful information section for noting important phone numbers, information for babysitters and a few pages for great recipes
- A section for noting first solids
- A section called Feeding Mum which features nutritional information for breastfeeding mothers as well as a simple menu plan.
It's got space for everything you need to document for your baby including Dr visits, coffee group contact details, gifts received, recipes & milestones. Lots of room at the back of the journals for all the important notes that mums have and much more!
The Newbies feeding journal is a fantastic resource for all new mums.
Available in Pink, Blue & Neutral.
Reviews of Baby Feeding Journal - Blue
Review this product and you'll receive 100 reward points to spend on Not Socks!